Skip to main content

Gift Aid Declaration

Invalid Input

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please enter your Title
Please enter your First Name
Please enter your Last Name
Please enter your Email Address
Please enter your Home Address
Please enter your Postcode
Invalid Input

Please notify us if you:

  •  Want to cancel this declaration
  •  Change your name or home address
  •  No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
  •  Do not wish us to send you an annual statement showing how much tax we have reclaimed

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

In signing this form, I understand that the information given will be held by the Heart Church under the Data Protection Act 1998, and will only be used by this Charity (Registered Number 1119562).